Radio refurbishing

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radio refurbishing
From: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:11:48 -0500
Hi All,
        My radio just ain't the same after getting wet coming back from Cape
Cod in a driving rain last summer.  About a year ago someone had a list of
companies which would rebuild an original radio to modern standards and keep
the original look and functionality of the radio.  Does anyone remember the
names of any of those companies.  Alternately, does anyone know a source for
good quality volume and tuning stem radios so I don't have to cut the center
console?
        Thanks for the help.
Bob Rochlin
'72 TR6