Re: 1958/9 TR3A Engine Bay Cleanup

To: pethier@isd.net
Subject: Re: 1958/9 TR3A Engine Bay Cleanup
From: "Wayne Brazinski" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:41:51 -0500 (EST)
No problem Phil, and certainly no offense taken.  My car is very nice, but
way off concourse already...

Here are the reasons -

1) I'm converting over to a 302 V8 from the non original, but TR engine.
2) I'm trying to remove as much "clutter" from the engine bay as possible,
so will be hiding wires, brake lines, etc. The battery in is the trunk.
3) I won't have any of the controllers, fuse boxes etc. in the engine bay
because a) I don't need them, and b) because I have one of Dan Masters new
TR3 wiring harnesses with new fuse box, that will be under dash.
4) I also have a remote brake booster that I want to fit on the dash.
5) I want to move the windshield wiper motor from over the brake/clutch to
improve access, and for visual reasons.

I know I have seen some US cars with the windshield wiper motor on the
passenger side and was wondering if it was a fairly simple swap.  The
other possibility would be if someone had an easy conversion to a motor
inside the car.

Hope this makes sense!

Wayne

o  let's say I want to rearrange my engine bay -