TR4/5/250 surrey top in bulk from Revington - anyone interested

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4/5/250 surrey top in bulk from Revington - anyone interested
From: Ted Liberti <triumphcars@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:16:29 -0500
Hi there fellow TR4/5/250 owners,

For some time, like others, I have considered a Surrey top setup for
my TR4A.  Below is the surrey top/hard top info from Revington who
makes a split aluminium top.  I don't yet  even know how much the
complete option would cost, but I was curious to know if others have
considered the aluminium split top setup that Revington makes?

For those who want orgininality, there is eBay, but I am not terribly
concerned about having an original surrey top, instead I am looking
for a very well made modern replica.

Would a group of owners be interesting in inquiring about this option
and possibly going in  together to get a bulk price on surrey tops to
be shipped together??

Perhaps other listers have already inquired.  If so, I'd be curious to
hear your ideas.

Happy motoring,

Ted L.

http://www.revingtontr.com/shop/mainframe.asp?http://www.revingtontr.com/shop/Collection_Display.asp?a=2&mscssid=8DVH9UWFWP8K9KBSK3QWLJJ0KLMMFBT9&SiteLanguage=eng&CarType=TR4A&PageType=default&CollectionId=%400000000184&CollName=SURREY+TOPS+AND+HARD+TOPS&ParentName=Chassis+and+bodywork

RTR7122         TR4-5 Backlight frame fibreglass and roll bar untrimmed,
unpainted. State TR4 or TR4A-5.         Price:  Please Enquire

RTR7153         FRAME BACK LIGHT FG TR4-5
Backlight strengthened internally for use where the integral roll over
bar is unwanted.        Ex VAT: #205.00

RTR7172P        KIT FIT UP BACKLIGHT PERSPEX As RTR7172G but incorporating
Perspex screen.         Ex VAT: #275.00

RTR7172G        KIT FIT UP BACKLIGHT TR4-5 HARDTOP   Fit up kit, for
detachable backlight including glass and all trimmings, fixings etc.
       Ex VAT:  #1,275.00

RTR7173         KIT HARD TOP ALLY TR4-5  Hard top kit aluminium, complete kit
of parts to assemble the detachable hard top, when painted (comes
unpainted). Ex VAT: #757.00

903979FG        PANEL ROOF FG TR4-5     Roof panel fibreglass.  Ex VAT: #262.50

RTR7123LW       PERSPEX SURREY BACKLIGHT LIGHTWT As RTR7123SW but light
weight 1.8kg 3.25mm thick.      Ex VAT: #127.50

903979ALS  MORE         ROOF PANEL ALLY SPLIT   Roof panel aluminium. Split
front to back down the middle so the two sections can be stored in the
boot Supplied untrimmed, unpainted.     Ex VAT:  #695.00

903979AL        ROOF PANEL TR4-5 ALLY   Roof panel hard top ally. See Surrey
tops for alternatives.  Ex VAT: #575.00

RTR7123SW       SCREEN REAR PERSPEX TR4-5 STD WT.       TR4-5 Perspex screen,
replaces 902343. standard height 3.2kg 5.15mm thick.    Ex VAT: #155.00

566330  SURREY CONV KIT BLACK   Surrey conversion kit black Everflex
canopy.         Ex VAT:  #197.50

566458  SURREY CONVERSION WHITE Surrey conversion kit white Everflex
canopy.         Ex VAT:  #225.00

902343  SURREY TOP GLASS  TR4-5 Rear glass screen.      Price:  Please Enquire

801189          Rront screen capping.   Price:  Please Enquire

67' TR4A