Re: Holidays over

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Holidays over
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:50:47 -0000
Hi TeriAnn
I Believe that the Landy in question was either still partaking in the days
events or on its way home after playing, it did have that used and cherished
kind of look to it, with a large toe jack strapped to the rear, and the
telltale marks along the length suggested he had been traversing some of our
green lanes.
I have seen the vehicle about before, and it is usually somewhat cleaner, it
is a small island and I guess it is not easy to miss these vehicles going
around and you get to know which ones are mums taxi and which are enthusiast
owned and regularly muddied up!
I was in no way suggesting that people who need (or enjoy the ownership of)
such vehicles and keep them clean should not be on the road, more that mums
taxi that never gets its wheels dirty is not the ideal use of these
vehicles!
I can see from re reading my message that this is what I had implied, sorry
for the misunderstanding!

Graham.