Re: TR's and guns

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR's and guns
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:52:42 -0600
as a point of fact, texas won its independence from mexico on its own.  in
fact, it is the only state where the state flag is flown at the same height
as the american flag because it is the only state which came into the union
by treaty, not conquest or annexation.

so, no, we would not be speaking spanish.  but we would, however, be
speaking english like a gentleman.