TR3 Radiators

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 Radiators
From: "John A. Wise" <Wise@erau.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:34:09 -0700
I am thinking about getting one of the aluminum radiators (that Jack
Drew is selling) for my 60 TR3A.  Jack has an older TR3 radiator to
use as a master but we are not sure they are all the same.  Moss & VB
both offer one radiator for all TR3-TR3B.  Does anyone know of
differences that might exist for TR3-TR3B radiators???

BTW, I have done some research and it seams that the reason the
aluminum radiators are more efficient at cooling than copper which
has a better heat transfer coefficient, is that they are able use
bigger tubes than copper radiators.

John
John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
5483 W Potter Dr