RE: I'm Back! / Repair spaces

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: I'm Back! / Repair spaces
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:47:34 -0800
> most recently the apple of my
> eye was bought from PO in Massapequa, NY by a guy named
> 92rrandall. I'm not sure but I think it is the Randall from this
> list.

Nope, not me.  Kinda wish it was, but I'm a sidescreen fan.  Besides, I live
near Los Angeles and it's one whale of a drive from here to Massapequa.

> My brother lives in NC and he says there are places
> there that rent out space by day with lifts to work on cars.

There might still be some in NC, but they've all closed in IN where my folks
live.  Too much liability if someone gets hurt and can show negligence.  I'd
guess the same thing applies to NYC.

Randall
Lakewood, CA
59 TR3A TS39781LO ex-daily driver (now totaled :(
71 Stag LE1473L daily driver wannabe (waiting for OD transplant)
63 Sports 6 HB7826LCV rustoration project
57 TR3 TS21731L rusting quietly 2000 miles away