RE: Something that's been bothering me...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net ("triumphs \(E-mail\)")
Subject: RE: Something that's been bothering me...
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:06:41 -0500
In in mid 80's, the Sterling was introduced in New England at about the same
time as the car badge Acura(upscaled Honda's) was introduced as well.  I
remember looking at both cars and determined that the Acura would never make
it-not a lot of style, mostly utilitarian vs a nice blend of the two, as the
Sterling was.

I bought a Sterling 825-made by Rover for US market.  It was a beautiful car
but...it regularly had electric problems(sound familiar).  I think I paid
somewhere around $24,000 for the car.  One year later, I was lucky, very lucky
to sell it for $6,000.  Thank you Lucas.

I'm a happy man now with my 50's LBCs.  I can live without the electric
backseat!

Tom