RE: [TTSCC] High altitude mixture compensation

To: <TTSCC@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net> i7OJ8wt2021529
Subject: RE: [TTSCC] High altitude mixture compensation
From: <Gary.Oehrle@infineon.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:08:28 -0700
Jim
a few years back Nancy and I went via Hwy 50 and South Lake Tahoe to
Reno in our
'74 TR6 and then a rally around the North side without ever touching the

mixture.  It was in August and the only issue I remember was a little
heating
around Incline Village over to Reno.

Gary Oehrle
Office Phone 408-501-6896