Re: Carpet

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carpet
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:03:00 -0700
> I want WOOL carpet for my TR3, in Tan.  I've recieved many samples
> from many
> suppliers and have yet to find a match to my tan interior.

Since you are going for a customized interior carpet why not check your
local automotive upholstry folks.  They likely have tons of carpet
samples for you to look though then they can make a set up for you if
you locate the colour you like.

Personally, being somewhat messy, I've learned to appreciate the
factory matting.  Take them out, hose them down, run a scrub brush over
them & the rubber is nice an clean.

I've always had problems getting car carpets really  clean.

T.J. Wakeman

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
distance.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: