Bugeye in the funny pages

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye in the funny pages
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:00:49 -0600
A pretty good LBC morning, a fellow at the hardware store is finishing
his Spitfire then the boys and I parked the TR4 near a nice white MGA
1600 at the sub shop. More surprising was the bugeye on the comics page
I spotted over lunch. The character is in high school and her father has
given her permission to "look" at cars; she's shopping with her brother
I think. The last few days have features a 911 and a GTO.You can see the
bugeye comic strip from 8/13/2004 on this page:

    http://www.comics.com/comics/luann/

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO