RE: Glove Box

Subject: RE: Glove Box
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:50:55 -0700
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> The quality of the hamo-made glovebox is quite dependent on the materials
> used and the workmanship.

That reminds me of an old question :

On cars delivered without the optional heater (as my previous TR3A was),
what was used to block off the demister louvers in the scuttle ?

My current car has had the heater removed, and when it gets wet with just
the tonneau on (which does not cover the louvers), water runs down the
passenger side louver and shorts out my stereo (which is currently mounted
where the original cardboard glovebox was).  Somehow, I doubt that duct tape
was the factory material to block the louver <g>

Randall

Check out the new British Cars Forum: