RE: I have sinned in my heart... Very little LBC content. Mostly LGC

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> i6QFlFt2024474
Subject: RE: I have sinned in my heart... Very little LBC content. Mostly LGC content
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:46:32 -0400
Greg,
I've ridden in an M series BMW (M3).  Quite a machine, but honestly it
felt like just that...a machine.

My Spitfire almost reminds me of a sentient being.  :)

I've heard that you don't divide your love, you multiply it...I'm sure
your TR6 will be fine with the addition, as long as you still pay it
proper attention.  ;-)

-Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500

<snip>
I have been looking at a 98 model in my area.   My fear is that if I buy

this car, I don't know how my TR6 will react.  It may wither away in
sadness and jealousy.   What is an autosports enthusiast to do?  I could

become torn between two loves....    ;-)
Greg Hutmacher
1976 TR6

*
The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s) or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.