TR3A Speedo and Fender Sealing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Speedo and Fender Sealing
From: David Willett <willgray@mail.region.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:36:24 -0400
A couple of further questions if I may;

  1) My (otherwise working) Yeager speedometer is lacking the knob
which extends from the bottom of the casing to adjust/set the trip
odometer.  The metal pin is there, but not the knob. Is is possible
to obtain the requisite knob anywhere?

2) What type of sealant should I use when bolting the front fenders
to the valance?  Is a sealant required for the rear fenders?

Thank you in advance,

  Dave

This E-mail message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by our Spam and Virus Scanner program,
See http://www.net2u.com for more information on this service.
Northstar Internet Services ,Your Local Isp.