Re: Boredom...

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Boredom...
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:55:00 -0500
I actually became involved in R/C airplanes shortly after selling my TR6 in
1993.  I actually used some of the money from the sale of the car to buy my
first kit/engine/radio.  I was fairly heavy into the hobby for a few years,
then shortly after my son was born, I kind of eased out of it.  He's old
enough now that he's interested in it, and we've been to the local field a
few times... I just haven't taken the time to get my planes back into flying
condition.

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4