RE: gas pedal linkage

To: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>, "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: gas pedal linkage
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 06:52:08 -0400
Terry:

I drilled my pins out and never was able to separate them.  I believe I
heard that they were never intended to separate, but then why would you have
the pins?  With the engine out of the bay, you can maneuver the linkage to
come out of the side firewall hole into the foot well area. I wrote a tech
article on this and will need to find the newsletter it was in and will copy
and paste it in a word document to send to you (this evening).

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR
'59 TR3