Re: New Front Fenders -TR6

To: "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Front Fenders -TR6
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:21:14 -0400
Concerning the freight charge on new fenders, does anyone have some
approximate values?

I'm past considering buying from the big two, mostly because I found
someone local who has 4 new fenders, a new tonneau, and a new rear
valence, plus good used bonnet, boot lid, and both doors. I can get them
for the price of 4 new fenders (without shipping), but I need to present
my best cost analysis to the She Who Holds The Purse Strings.

I'm hoping to have a roadworthy TR6 by the end of September.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph