how do I remove the front hub?

To: "tri" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: how do I remove the front hub?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 23:01:44 -0400
I have another problem I've encountered as I try to remove the crankshaft.
I've removed liners, pistons, sump, head, connecting rods, main bearings,
flywheel, rear seal but the crankshaft doesn't want to come out.  The reason,
I guess, is that the front seal needs to be undone.  The front fan hub doesn't
want to come out either (or I may not know how to remove it).  I've removed
all nuts and bolts off the timing chain cover but it doesnt want to come out
unless the front hub is removed).  My thinking is that if I can remove this
cover, then I can access the front seal and remove the crankshaft, right?  If
so, how do I remove this hub?
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A