other Haynes errors?

To: "tri" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: other Haynes errors?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:04:55 -0400
I've encountered typo- errors in the Haynes Manual before, does anyone know of
other errors in this book?  I'm going to be giving a photocopy of the 3-4
pages of engine tolerances/specifications for the TR3A (I believe pages 16-19)
to the machinist next week, and of course I want them to be correct.  Is this
ok?
    The error previously found was an illustration which read there were
triple inlet valve springs originally on this car.  With this list's help, it
was corrected to 'triple exhaust valve springs'.
Thanks,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A