Surrey tops on eBay

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Surrey tops on eBay
From: "Kentech Motorsports" <kentech@midmaine.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:38:11 -0400
Well after over a month of waiting I finally received the fiberglass
surrey top that I purchased on eBay. Lots of delays and excuses but the
guy came through (and has been really nice to deal with). The hard
center section is perfect and untouched so I'll have to drill the holes
to mount it. The rear section however will need some fiberglass work and
resurfacing, and replacement of the gaskets. The rear window is cheap,
thin lexan/plexi material so I'd like to find a real glass to replace it
with. All in all, it's here and it's OK and when I'm done with it will
look good on the 4A but I probably paid too much for what I got. IMO
still better than a soft top for the convenience and appearance.

PeterK