FW: Legal Notice

To: "- triumph (E-mail)" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Legal Notice
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 06:11:32 -0600
As a result of the discussion on the Toyota conversion a short time back I
started reexamining the underlying equations.
My conclusion is that the Toyota calipers are NOT superior to the TR6 calipers
and that the testing methodologies were flawed.
The following is the e-mail that I sent to VTR informing them of the problem.

I apologize for any inconvenience that I might have caused the Triumph
community.

Lee Janssen