Strombergs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Strombergs
From: Andreas and Jim <diggle@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 16:07:09 +1200
Well here is my 2c worth.

I would keep them as originality is sort after and I have lots of problems
letting things go.
In my case I have a car that is mostly original with a few non original bits.
I am going to keep the bits I like and change the non original bits I don't
like.
I would like to keep my wider rims and tyres but will try and get an original
steering wheel and try to find a home for my TR5 seats
once I locate TR4 seats at a reasonable price.
I found a web site with a TR4 with a V8 and thought that if I had an
engineless car that I would consider that.
I have just recieved a complete second hand soft top set that includes those
hard to get rear cockpit aluminium strips, frame, front aluminium strip etc.
So I have top make a decision, black car with Tan top or black car with black
top.
What do others think, black or tan.
There a third option that is that I could return my car to its original BRG.

Jim Vass and his black 1962 TR4