* Power Survey & Engine Weight *

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: * Power Survey & Engine Weight *
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 06:00:52 -0500
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their answers to my recent
questions.  As always the list was thorough, and somewhat varied!  I had
engine weight suggestions from 300 through 500+ and engine suggestions from
"Nothing" to a 302 V8.  Lot's of interesting V6 and 4cylinder alternates
though.

I'm saving up now but still have not made up my mind.  I have someone going
to the V8 meet in Grand Rapids, Mi,(I can't make it) to measure some of the
machines their.  TSI have also been very helpful - there is lot's of
knowledge out there!

Talk to you soon!

Wayne