I have sinned in my heart... Very little LBC content. Mostly LGC cont

To: "INTERNET:Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com" <Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com>
Subject: I have sinned in my heart... Very little LBC content. Mostly LGC content
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:43:42 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net i6QHift2031205
Message text written by INTERNET:Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com
>I have been looking at a 98 model in my area.   My fear is that if I buy
this car, I don't know how my TR6 will react.  It may wither away in
sadness and jealousy.   What is an autosports enthusiast to do?  I could
become torn between two loves....    ;-)
<

Your TR6 will react the same way we will, traitor!

And when it starts acting up, don't come running to us for advice, we'll
just tell you to top up the dashpots in the carbs.

;-)

Dave