convention

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: convention
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:53:42 -0400 from [4.16.141.113] at Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:00:05 -0500
The very best convention I have ever attended, every detail was taken care of
and some I could not even think of were already covered in their plans, just a
wonderful time was had by all. A 12,000 mile 59 TR3A took best of show and it
was well deserved, just a perfect car in everyway. Only one very bad incident
and that was the Friday night "auction",  seems the RTR host floor attendants
handling the parts were also running up the bids and then stopping their
bidding after they had inflated the price, no doubts in any one minds that
were standing in the back watching these dirty little thieves/crooks steal VTR
members monies and stealing is exactly what they did, it is a real shame that
these 4 RTR members decided to ruin what had been a perfectly  convention, no
host club should ever need money this bad to resort to stealing from VTR
members. "FT"