RE: Bolt Extractors

To: <FGFO1@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bolt Extractors
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:01:23 -0500
I use a set of square-section extractors that I thought I bought from Sears,
but I can't find them on their website.  However, McMaster Carr
(http://www.mcmaster.com/) carries them.  The stock number is 2566A11.  They
are short, heavy duty extractors and I have never had one break, nor have I
not been able to remove a broken bolt with them.  I gave up on using regular
ezi-outs.

Michael Marr
Naperville, IL
1960 TR3A