Re: Back-up Bonnet/Hood Release

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back-up Bonnet/Hood Release
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:12:07 -0700
Dave Rogers wrote:

>If I were Peter Arakelian, I would look seriously at getting the inventor's
>OK to build kits and market them to TR owners.

That lever is slick, though Moss does sell the emergency cable that
installs very quickly and works quite well.  Under bonnet it looks like
this...

http://www.geocities.com/tucson_british_car_register/emerg-cable.jpg

There was an existing (grommeted) hole in my TR4 that was just right for
this.  Installation may have been simplified as I do not have a heater.

Geo Hahn
64 TR4
Mt Lemmon, AZ