Plea for help

To: "Triumph Email List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Plea for help
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:10:41 -0400
As some of you may know by my whining of late, I am attempting to replace
the wiper wheel boxes on my TR6.  My old ones were/are shot, and they were
being replaced by new ones from TRF.  I can only say that the quality is
sub-par, and makes installation almost impossible.  I've not yet succeeded
in getting them installed so it may be impossible!

Anyway, I would like to hear form anyone who either knows of a source for
original type wheel boxes or for some odd reason is willing to part with
some they have tucked away.  I've got to get this car back together before I
tear all my hair out in order to make it to the VTR, but right now I'm
extremely frustrated by far east sourcing of parts.

Thanks,

R. Ashford Little II

 <http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2> '70 TR6