Gunst T/O Bearing

To: "Triumph Email List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gunst T/O Bearing
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:22:02 -0400
I just got off the phone with a fellow who's interested in acquiring a Gunst
t/o bearing.  I told him I would inquire as to how people are currently
getting them.  So, if someone wants one, how would they go about doing so?

I am doing this for a friend of a friend, so you might want to respond
off-list.  If anyone is interested in one for themselves, then let me know
and I'll forward what I found out.

Btw, my Gunst is still going strong with no complaints what so ever.  The
replacement of the windshield wiper wheel boxes is another matter though.

Thanks,

R. Ashford Little II

 <http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2> '70 TR6