[no subject]

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: "Henri R. Graglia" <henrigraglia@hotpop.com>
Date: 06/28/04
From: henrigraglia@hotpop.com
Subject: TR3A for sale

Hi list. This is my second try to get this request properly worded. Sorry for
any inconvenience.

I am trying to determine how much I should ask for my '60TR3A. I have
accumulated many extra parts such as 2 extra transmissions, 1 extra windshield
and radiator, many wire wheels, several starters, and many solid wheels plus a
lot of other stuff too numerous to mention here. The car itself is in good
shape except the passenger side floor has rusted. I have a second chassis
available at another site close to me. It is pretty rusty, but should be OK
for restoring.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can proceed to sell this car and
parts as a package?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Henri Graglia
East Falmouth, MA