Re: eBay Feedback Question

To: ahwahnee@cybertrails.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: eBay Feedback Question
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:05:29 EDT
In a message dated 6/21/2004 9:33:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ahwahnee@cybertrails.com writes:

Then  there is the seller who recently listed a ($19K) TR6 on eBay with
this  requirement...

"Ebay winners that elect not to fly in and inspect the  car themselves
are required to leave positive feedback after the money  transfer and
before the car is shipped."

=====

Sounds about right to me. Would any of you want a  purchaser to badmouth you
publicly if he/she was arrogant or ignorant  enough to actually buy the car
sight unseen and then -- upon receipt of the  car -- find something about it
that he/she didn't  like?

Of course, a cynic might note that the statement is indicative of a bad  car;
I don't see it that way. To me it's more "make sure it's what you want"!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a  jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your,  er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price  Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)