commision numbers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: commision numbers
From: FGFO1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 21:55:00 EDT
Outside of the British heritage is there a list of cars, owners, and or
commission numbers that one can look at and compare your own commission number
that of others. IM not ready to spend the $50.00 that the Brits want just yet.
IM not sure my title is what my car is. title says I have a 59 but IM finding
all kinds of things that suggest its a 58. I understand that the car may have
been built in 58 and then shipped and sat around a showroom for a while. if
that is so id like to fix the registration. TR3A commission # TS41366L.
thanks
curious frank
in California