gravel guard

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: gravel guard
From: "Doug ..." <dougm1000@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:42:24 -0700 FILETIME=[3040BB40:01C45226]
I am in the process of repainting a body tub that has been dipped, epoxy
primed, and repair panels installed.

I look forward to advice that any lister might have on painting gravel guard
(the rubber bumpy stuff) on the whole tub bottom versus just painting the
inner fenders.  The question arises because both schemes have been suggested
to me.

I still am trying to build a close to original car, with modern updates of
an alternator, etc..  Alll rust has been removed.  I expect to drive the car
anywhere I plan to take it.

I would appreciate all thoughts you have on this topic.

Doug

1963 TR3B

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE*