Re: TR4 excessive front brake drag?

To: Kurtis <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 excessive front brake drag?
From: Peter Fullam <pfullam@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:34:42 -0400
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Kurtis

ISTR having the same problem when I had the calipers off.  Did you leave
the brake hoses connected? When there is no disc between the brake pads,
the brake fluid will slowly drain down to the calipers and cause the
pads to creep out. It isn't much of a problem to sqeeze them back in
enough to get the caliper back on. Going for a drive will get things
back where they belong.

Cheers,

Pete