Valve cover gasket

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Valve cover gasket
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:16:55 -0700 (PDT)
The list has been batting 100% so far on my prior requests, and the car is very
close to running.  Thanks to all of you who responsed to my alternator belt
question (found a perfect fit,) my oil filter question and a dozen others.

I removed the valve cover to set valves and the gasket is junk.  I seem to
recall from many years and two TR4s ago that a particular Ford tractor gasket
set would fit 4s.  I know the story of the supposed tractor herritage of the
3/4 engine but not sure about the gaskets.  So can I run to the local generic
auto parts store and pick up a gasket for an ???? or do I need to order one
from a TR specific dealer?

Anyone have a part number?

Russ Locke
San Antonio, TX