Re: eBay Feedback Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: eBay Feedback Question
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:04:51 -0400
I've got around 80 eBay transactions, buyer and seller combined--with only
47 feedbacks. I've had the same problem, in fact, early on, I was really
offended. I had this one jerk leave me totally scathing and untrue negative
feedback. Then eBay gives you 80 characters of space to try to explain and
refute it. Big deal! But you know what?? Even with that on my "record",
nobody seemed to care. But I sleep easier now knowing it's the nature of
human nature. Ain't gonna change. So I don't let it bother me. Don't worry
about it.
PS-Of all the stuff I've either bought or sold, Triumph people are
definitely the best!
Doug Nicotera
73TR6