TR3 carb heat shield: photo

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 carb heat shield: photo
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:28:35 -0600
An "exhaust manifold Heat Deflector off of a TR3-B 1963" sold on eBay
yesterday. In case you didn't see it, but might eventually want to
fabricate one yourself, here's the link that includes a decent photo.
It's designed to fit up between the carbs and the intake manifold. I
have no idea if this is "original" as the seller seemed to suggest. The
heat shields on the works TR4's at Sebring didn't attach this way from
what I've seen on the Legends of Motorsports show.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34200&item=7904274442&rd=1

item # 7904274442

--
Steven Newell