Wiring help!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring help!
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 23:28:55 -0600
Hi all

I am starting to work in the engine compartment on my 56TR3 (TS11793). It has
been 27 years since I started taking things apart and now putting things back
where they belong is a bit of a challenge. Even though I have most of the
original pictures I took, the original owner was not very original when he made
repairs or he changed things around. Even the simplest thing like the location
of the flasher has been forgotten. Must be the age thing!!!

Does anyone have detailed digital images of the engine compartment of a
completed TR3 they can send or a site that has the images that are very
detailed.

Also, I am NOT a wiring expert. I have a new harness but again would like to
see an image of the back of the dash.

This may be too much too ask but any help as always would be very much
appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Harold