more TR6 fuel pump blues

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: more TR6 fuel pump blues
From: Paradise Music <paradise.71@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 00:37:16 GMT
Well, I finally got the correct fuel pump for my 6 today,(that's another long
story), and put it on.  The pump works fine, but the fuel line from the pump to
the carbs is leaking at the fuel pump.  It's a pretty steady drip, too.  Any of
ya'll wonderful people on the list ever run into this?  I'm thinking a hairline
crack in the fuel line, but it might be seeping around the threads.  The pump
that I installed is the exact same make and model as the one I took off(Vic
Brit).  Is there a sealer or something that should go on there?  I can't see
any cracks in the line, and the fitting snugs up just fine.  Any ideas?
  As ususal, ya'll are the greatest!  I don't know how many times ya'll have
saved my bacon!  Thanks again!!!
Bryan Loy
'71 TR6