Re: Blues on TR250 and 6

To: ryoung@navcomtech.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blues on TR250 and 6
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:44:29 EDT
Randall,
For sure Mallard looks very nice on a TR6.  Deb at TR. has a 71 Six painted
this color and everyone loves it. She doesn't get it out much but she will tell
you that it was "Built for Concours."  I was really upset with her that she
didn't put it in the VTR show at TR. last year since it would have easily been
1st in class. As I recall it is really not that dark of a blue. Not sure how
Mallard would look on a Stag but I would speculate that it would be fine and
since it was the original color of the car you know what I would say.
Cheers,
Darrell