rustfreeroadsters.com

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: rustfreeroadsters.com
From: "Vern Catron" <vcatron@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:42:57 -0400
Are they still in business? Ordered a voltage stabilizer from them in
Febuary and no response to Email, and the PO Box is invalid on the web site.
Liked the Idea of a solid state stabilizer that is why I ordered one. Broke
down and ordered a stabilizer from Victoria British Monday an it arrived
today and I now have a working temp and fuel guage.

Vern Catron

www.history-buff.org <http://www.history-buff.org/>

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.