Triumph TR4 Spare Parts Catalog

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph TR4 Spare Parts Catalog
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 13:33:40 -0500
Everyone,

I have an original TR4 Spare Parts Catalog that I've been in the process of
scanning to PDF files.  It basically lists every part on the car with
diagrams (similar to the Moss catalog, but with more diagrams I believe).  I
haven't found a date on it, but it seems to be for an earlier TR4.

If anyone thinks this would be useful (I use my copy a lot), let me know and
I can arrange to e-mail you the PDF files when I'm finished.  However, keep
in mind that the total file size will likely be in the 7 or 8 megabyte
range.  I'm organizing the files in maximum 1 megabyte files to make
transfer a little more convenient.  I have a high speed internet connection,
so the transfer from my end is not that big of a deal (unless I have a
hundred or so requests! <g>).

I would like to be able to simply place them on my website for anyone who
wanted them to download, but since my website is a freebie, I have fairly
limited transfer quotas.  If there is an interest in these files, and
someone with access to a website a more generous file transfer quota is
willing, I'd be more than happy to provide the files.

Later...

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4