Re: New Soft top -- which one??

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Soft top -- which one??
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 00:16:03 +0100
Hi
We bought our Spit with a mohair hood (soft top) fitted, it is not very old
yet (about a year) but it still looks the business when up.
I'm not sure I would have spent the money on this hood as so far it has
spent most of its time down. Whichever you buy, fold it down properly, have
a look here http://www.triumphspitfire.com/Spittop.html
the dpo has managed to fold one of the quarter windows in the hinge, a real
shame as this is quite noticeable and is the only fault on the hood!
The dpo was also amazed when we arrived to collect it in weather dry but
around freezing and promptly folded the hood down to drive her home!

Graham.