wind screen

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: wind screen
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:45:05 -0500
I just installed the TR6 windscreen behind the seats in my TR6. It makes a
big difference, especially with the windows rolled up. I'm really happy
with it. It took maybe an hour to install. It does require cutting a couple
of small slits in your boot if you want to use a boot to cover your top
when folded down. To take it off requires the removal of  one or two socket
head screws (Allen) so putting the top up in case of impending wet stuff
will take longer than a couple of minutes. Nice part. now if I can get a
decent sounding radio in this baby.............

uncle jack