RE: British Motor Cars in KY

To: "'Andrew Taylor'" <ataylor@mail.hrca.harvard.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: British Motor Cars in KY
From: <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:47:30 -0500
Andy

Paul at BMC in KY is a very honest professional guy and he will not
steer you wrong in any way. I see him at almost every swap meet/ car
show I attend and vend at so I know he sells good stuff. He buys from
me, I buy from him alot and I would stand behind his stuff as well as my
own. Good luck!

Paul Seedoff
Britishcarsnparts.com