TR3A Windscreen Wiper

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Windscreen Wiper
From: David Willett <willgray@mail.region.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:16:15 -0400
Could anyone explain to me how the self-park mechanism on the TR3A
wiper drive is supposed to work? From what I can see,  the arm which
drives the flexible cable to the wipers is supposed to strike a small
lever which opens an electrical contact when the wiper switch is
turned to "off". However there seems to be no way that the drive arm
can get close enough to the lever to do this; maybe there's a piece
missing? I have a photo of the mechanism if that would help.
  TIA,
  Dave.
--
David Willett and Carol Gray,
331 Gage Street, Box 773,

Fax: 905 468 3007
Ph: 905 468 0608
E-Mail; willgray@region.net

This E-mail message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by our Spam and Virus Scanner program,
See http://www.net2u.com for more information on this service.
Northstar Internet Services ,Your Local Isp.