Re: Garage question - non LBC

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>, "Triumph List \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage question - non LBC
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:52:35 -0500
> Sorry to bug the list with a non-LBC issue, but it is related to making a
> good living space for my TR6, so I think it's close enough to get through
> the list censor board. Then again perhaps that explains the failure of the
> first post to generate any replies.. :^)
>
> I've been planning to do a proper floor for my detached garage for a few
> years. This year appears to be the one.

I have no wish to censor you at all.  But you can get lots of good advice on
this sort of thing at
shop-talk@autox.net

Subscribe the same way you subscribed to this list.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"Drifting is the synchronized swimming of auto competitions."  -Gene Bennett