Going to Oklahoma

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Going to Oklahoma
From: "Guy D. Huggins" <guy@genfiniti.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:55:37 -0500
Hello All,

Anybody here attending the upcoming VTR Regional in Norman, Oklahoma
later this month
who has got a TR4A they would be proud to show-off?
I am planning on attending Friday, April 23rd, and hoping to get a good
look at some TR4As and snap some
pictures as well to assist me in my restoration project.

I've got just a few things left to remove from the body tub and then I
will be ready to start-in
on the body tub and panel work.  Which reminds me, has anyone
constructed the body tub
hoist that is outlined in the Bentley manual on page 305?  I've got the
car at my father-in-law's
shop and will eventually separate the body tub from the chassis.  I was
considering keeping the
body tub suspended from the steel cross-bars in the ceiling (with door
supports of course) instead
of taking up double the floor space.

Guy D. Huggins

"Life isn't about having, it's about being.."