RE:TR6 center console??? Holy cow! That thing went out of sight!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> i323VVpW032179
Subject: RE:TR6 center console??? Holy cow! That thing went out of sight!
From: "January Williams" <january@chemeketa.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 19:31:06 -0800
Well, my eyes bugged out too. So I dug out my camera and took some pix
of my (4A) console. Dunno if it's Amco, but the speaker grill looks
identical. The cute thing is it seems especially appropriate for the 4A
since the padded cover is edged in the same white piping as the seats.
It also features an ashtray and a lighter side by side right under the
shift lever. AND . . . the ashtray is a 2" / 50mm bit, so I imagine I
can mount a Lucas clock in there!

cool. And its only $999.99 W@W

NOT! just kidding NFS

I've got a composite jpeg (823kb) for anyone who wants a view - sorry,
no website since the comcast / att takeover thing.

cheers

January
66 TR4A CTC74217LO

Did any of you follow this auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2467350886
&category=34206&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1