Waiting for a backordered TR 6 fender?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6-pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Waiting for a backordered TR 6 fender?
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:31:41 -0800 (PST)
Me too.  I've been waiting for my Christmas present
all winter - a new LF fender.  But I just got some bad
news from TRF.  It appears that the backorder
situation of body panels to all the parts houses from
British Heritage is worse than first thought.

What was first originally February, then April, is now
mid-June.  Looks like I'll have to run another year
with the body I've got and tear it down in the fall.

Joe Merone
CF18928